top of page
As of Oct 15th, 2020 our new location will be:
40 Franklin St.
Rochester NY 14604.
Our new location has some interesting history. Built in 1927, the v-shaped four-story building was designed by McKim, Mead and White to house the Rochester Savings Bank.
The building's banking room interior features murals painted by noted artist Ezra Winter. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
In 2011, the building was acquired by a group called Rochester Historic Ventures, which then set out to seek occupants that would allow the building to return to public use.
bottom of page